31 May Baked Brie Recipe
Pedro Silva CEO of SilvaSale Events and Corporate Catering Service in Johannesburg is here to help you take a little bit home with you! Growing up surrounded by amazing flavours and smells of his homeland Mozambique, Pedro has always had a keen interest in cooking. Between his mom’s influences and his passion for entertaining his style and dedication can be seen throughout his work.
• 100G Diced bacon
• 30g Roughly chopped Pecan nuts
• 30g Dried Cranberries chopped roughly
• 60g Dried roughly chopped Apricots
• 2 Twigs of fresh rosemary
• 30ml red wine vinegar
• Salt and Pepper
• 450g wedge of Brie
What to do!
• Preheat the oven to 160 Degrees
• Fry bacon until crispy and then lay it out on a paper towel to dry and drain.
• Combine all other ingredients in a bowl including the bacon.
• Remove the top ride of the brie and place into a small baking dish.
• Top the brie with the crumble from the bowl.
• Place a baking tray into the oven and bake for 30 – 35 mins or until melting and oozing.
• Serve with some toasted or fresh bread.